1. What’s currently on your To Do list?
Absolutely nothing. #StillOnVacation
(Unless reading books counts)
2. Better type of superhero: magic/radioactive powers? Or trauma/gadgets/hard work?
Ummmm……Basically Superman or Batman? I really don’t have a favorite superhero or superhero type…. so…. since Batman is a current favorite around these parts I’ll go with option number two: trauma/gadgets/hardwork.
Good idea. All the way. We’ve always found out with all the kids. I could give the usual reasons:
* Can’t stand surprises
* Want to be prepared
But I really just can’t wait to find out. We usually have a name settled by that point in the pregnancy so I like to be able to call the baby by his/her name.
That and it helped a certain little girl be prepared for a brother instead of a sister (as was the case when Zachary was born).
4. Have you ever appeared on a stadium jumbotron?
Not that I’m aware.
5. Are you more book smart or more street smart?
I think that depends on the situation.
In Motherhood and all things household related: Street Smart.
In anything else: I probably lean towards Book Smart.
6. Have you had that baby yet? (Feel free to skip this one if it’s not applicable to you.)
Linking with Kendra @ Catholic All Year